Friday, February 29, 2008

Talented stylists...

Hi ladies!
I am looking for someone to do cornrows on my hair! Any of the hairdressers here, or anyone else that can french-braid, able and willing??

I can't pay much but will definitely pay! I just want the front half of my head braided then the hair tied off, doesn't need to be fancy! I can get it done at a salon, just didn't know if someone here wanted a little extra money!!

Oh, I am looking for someone who could do it anytime on Friday, or Saturday before 1pm. (I have a surprise date planned for my hubby and it's his favorite hairstyle on me!) You can email me at hisblessedfish@yahoo.com if you are interested! Thanks!
Candace Fish

Note: Candance sent this to me a few days ago and I didn't post right away! I apologize to Candace and if anyone was interested in helping her get ready for her special date that would be wonderful! Thank you for your patience!