Monday, February 18, 2008

Q is for...

Carol Harding has mentored and ministered to so many college students during her years at Moody. We are thankful to have her teaching our class this semester!

What I'm listening to: I love Choir music—National Christian Choir, or oldies

What I'm reading: Mitford Series by Jan Karon, Esther by Chuck Swindoll

Favorite fast food: Culvers or Arbys

Likes: Quiet evening at home with Joe, college students, kittens and my cat Kisu (means little kitty in Finnish), Mexican food, our condo in Ohio and time there with family, my job, laughing, and that my doctorate is done!

Dislikes: Apathy, tension, mashed potatoes, slimy chicken, dogs that slobber

Hometown: Wayne, PA

Years Married: 32 in March

Work: In my last year as Associate Dean for Residence Life

When I’m not working: I’m at home with Joe, driving to the suburbs (Wheaton), reading, eating, watching TV, doing crossword puzzles, talking to friends

Something surprising: I can be very silly (especially when I haven’t had much sleep)

Graduation Date: I guess my graduation date is this year!!

No comments: