Thursday, February 7, 2008

Calling All Aerboics Queens...


Do you long to work out, but need a few friends to motivate you?

Are your New Year's resolutions to stay fit and healthy quickly dwindling?

Would you be interested in working out Wednesday evening at Solheim?



If so, please post a comment to the blog!

Make sure to include the following:
- Name
- Time on Wednesday evening you would like to work out
- Type of exercise you would prefer (Aerobics, pilates, etc.)
- If you have expertise in the area, or know of someone who would be willing to lead the class
- If you have a video/program recommendation

We'll compile the results and be in touch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to work out Wednesdays between 5:30 and 9 doing aerobics or maybe pilates though I'm not experienced in that.

Kelly Lillpop

Anonymous said...

I'd like to do pilates (also, not much experience) but I'd have to start around 4:00 or 4:30 since we don't live on campus

Abigail Jellel said...

I'd love to do pilates at 5:30--although I'm getting ready to leave for 5 weeks! If this ends up working out for people to get together to do this, I'd love to join up after Spring Break.

Abigail

Anonymous said...

I am up for working out anytime between 4:30 and 7:30 but might not be available every Wednesday. I'd try a pilates class but also would be willing to teach a strength training class if anyone is interested in that. -- danica