Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wedding Photos - More than Pictures

One of my favorite events at the beginning of Student Wives is sharing wedding photos. It seems so simple and disconnected, they're just photos, right? But, in essence we're sharing the starting point of a life-long journey. We're in this community, connected because of this one day that represents a partnership and the commitment to figuring out all of its idiosyncrasies.

I also love learning more about each wife and their background, where they are from, their families and personal style. So, all this to say, don't forget your wedding photos on Thursday!

(I thought I would start by sharing one of my own. Needless to say, Andy and I aren't dancers. But, we did laugh a lot.)

Also, if you have a website or store info that would be useful to other wives, please email it moodyswf@gmail.com

--Lindsey