Sunday, April 20, 2008

A profile...

It's the end of the year and I've been putting off my own profile (I'm more a behind the scenes person), but if you're interested it's below!

Also, I would love to do a couple more profiles of other wives before the end of the semester, especially for our graduates. Please email me if you're one of them!


What I’m listening to: I’m on and off with music, but I am consistently a fan of Shane and Shane and most worship music. And lately, I find myself tuning to Chicago’s country station in the car. I’m not usually a fan, but it reminds me of home.

What I’m reading: For growth – The True Vine (Andrew Murray). To learn more – Intentions, Nine Hot-Button Issues Viewed Through the Eyes of Faith (Moody Publishers). For fun – a certain celebrity’s guide to style and a wide assortment of apartment decorating books. Up next (at my husband’s request) – The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind (Mark A. Noll)

Favorite fast food restaurant: Chick-Fil-A, Potbelly

Likes: Long walks with my husband, autumn, deep and meaningful conversation, chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone, the feeling of knowing Christ has set me free ☺

Dislikes: Unhealthy food, messes, laziness, fear, and controlling people.

Hometown: Knoxville, Tennessee

Years married: Two in August (We’re still new at this.)


Work: Corporate Communications Assistant (MBI)

When I’m not working: I’m reading, writing, thinking, dreaming, or cooking and talking to my husband about all my thoughts on life and faith. (Thank goodness he’s a good listener.)

Anticipated graduation date: May 2008 – Andy will graduate with a degree in Theology and attend graduate school in the fall.