Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mary Fadel...

What I’m listening to: Hillsong

What I’m reading: Psychology, Theology, and Spirituality by Mark McMinn, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero, Spanish Reader, Abnormal Psychology

Favorite fast food restaurant: Chipotle (because this makes my husband very happy)

Likes: family, spending time with Craig, running, scrapbooking, sunshine, reading, cooking, vacation, traveling, the beach, singing, pizza, MD crabcakes, yellow, purple

Dislikes: cats and dogs, coconut, KMart

Hometown:
Baltimore, MD

Years married: 2 years and 4 months (December 22, 2005)

Work at or in school at/for: full-time student, part-time work for MBI Alumni Office

When I’m not working/studying: sleeping, running, hanging out with my husband and/or friends, talking on the phone, cleaning, organizing

Plans after graduation: moving to Maryland (!) for Craig to be the Children’s Pastor at Mariner’s church in Annapolis, MD – Praise the Lord!