Monday, December 31, 2007

Let's Praise!

I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who is praying and has prayed for me regarding this situation! I actually was able to go home as planned after all, so that was awesome!!! I would still appreciate everyone's prayers as those of us working at the salon continue to deal with her. Please pray for patience for everyone involved in the situation, and also for wisdom for all of us as we continue to try to figure out how to best handle the situation! Also, I know that she may be acting like this because of other situations in her life that need Christ's healing, so please pray for peace and healing in her life. Leeanne Kuffel works with me, too, so I'm glad to have a fellow "Moody Wife" to turn to!!! Again, thank you all for your prayers, it is so encouraging to know that so many people are praying for me! Have a great New Year's, and I can't wait to see you all again next semester!!!

-Stephanie Renea

No comments: