Monday, March 17, 2008

Introducing Miriam Serene Smith...

Psalm 34:3, "Glorify The Lord with me; let us exalt His name together." Praise the Lord!!!! Miriam Serene Smith was born March 11 at 9:33 p.m weighing in at 6 lbs, 14oz. This story is HIS story once again orchestrated by our Loving Father. Once again the prayers of many people praying for us have been answered with a "yes, I will take care of it."

The baby was born on day 2 of Kareem's spring break! The Lord provided us with a babysitter for that day and the delivery went amazingly well. I was at a relaxed hospital and had the time I needed to really focus on what the Lord was doing in the midst of it all.

Kareem and I had a time of worship before Miriam's arrival. We worshiped as we listened to Israel Houghton's song, "Break Through" over and over.

The Dr. and staff were really helpful. No tears, no rips, cuts or trauma post-partum, etc... I am so overjoyed to be home 2 days later. Isaac absolutely loves his new baby sister. Dominick is just not sure what to think of her. We couldn't have planned it better.

We will send pictures soon so look out. Until then...

Love,
Renelle Smith