Thursday, November 5, 2009

Selah Massage Therapy

Does your busy life and stressful schedule leave you exhausted, weary and in physical pain? Do you wish you could just have one hour to unwind, relax and get the tension worked out of your neck and shoulders? Do you consider massage to be an unaffordable luxury? If your answer to all these questions is “Yes!” then Selah Massage Therapy is here for you!

My name is Ruth Chase and I am a married student here at Moody. My husband and I just transferred this semester from New Tribes Bible Institute in Wisconsin. While in Wisconsin, I also went to school for Massage Therapy. I am fully licensed and insured in the state of Illinois, as well as nationally certified.

I have an extra room in our apartment in Andersonville, Chicago where I have my massage table, lotions, hot towels, hot stones and ear candles. My prayer and desire is for this room to be a place of blessing and renewal for women who carry so much stress in their physical bodies. As such, I am only charging what I need to cover my expenses and needs. My hourly rate for a massage is only$45.00 (which is significantly less than the going rate in Chicago of $75.00)!

I specialize in deep tissue/trigger-point therapy work, along with pre and post natal care, hot stones, relaxation (Swedish), ear candling , PNF stretching, neck and shoulder problems, and chronic pain (i.e., fibromyalgia).

I would love to be a blessing to you, so give me a call today!

Ruth chase , lmt
1735 w. Thorndale Ave., #2a
Chicago, Il 60660
262-825-3537
selah.mt@gmail.com